Sunday 31 August 2014


A door made by me from scratch including the glass cutting.


A little 'sidetable' or call it whatever you want. It's about 1.20-cm tall, with a drawer. 


...and its making.


Small lamp from driftwood. The little hanging something is the switch. (about 30-cm tall)


An armrest within my house.


Detail from my house made entirely by me (the bricks, the woodwork, the wallpapering). And no, I didn't build the sofa, the rocking chair and the lamps etc. :D



A small rocking-chair made for my son. 



Another chair.



Lamp. The base is a piece of  firewood-log. The shade is made from veneer.


Garden armchair made from concrete (the mould for the structure was also designed by me)


A concrete sphere somewhere in my garden. It's about 50-cm in diameter (quite big and heavy). The decoration is small stones and shells found by the nearby Duna River. The red stuff is outdoor grout.


Fun project: this 1.80-cm sculpture was made for some of my friends to decorate their campsite. It was made using a chainsaw and chisels. Now it's in my garden. The one on the right is my dog. :)


Boat-shaped little chest. (work in progress)

TO SEE SOME SOME OF MY OTHER PROJECTS PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER SITE: 
NORTHERN CREATIVE MANUFACTURE  <CLICK ON THE TEXT


No comments:

Post a Comment